Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Cat6 UTP Ethernet Lan Cable||Conductor:||Standard 23AWG Pure Copper|
|Packing:||Wooden Reel||OEM ODM:||Available|
|Length:||100m 305m Or Customized||MOQ:||100Boxes|
1000ft Category 6 Network Cable,
Indoor Category 6 Network Cable,
23AWG Cat 6 Ethernet Cable
1000ft Category 6 Network Cable U/Utp Twisted Pairs BC 305m Indoor Cable
Precautions for cat 6 network cable construction
1. Since the outer diameter of category 6 cable is thicker than that of category 5 cable, in order to avoid the winding of cable (especially at the elbow), pay attention to the filling degree of pipe diameter when laying the pipeline. Generally, it is appropriate to put two category 6 wires in the pipe with an inner diameter of 20mm.
2. Strictly abide by the construction specifications of trunking and ensure appropriate cable bending radius. When bypassing other trunking up, down, left and right, the turning slope shall be gentle. Pay attention to whether the cables at both ends can cover the cover plate without damaging the cables.
3. In the process of setting out, we should mainly pay attention to the control of the tension. For the cables with reel packaging, the reel should be sleeved on the self-made pull rod. At the setting out end, a part of the cable should be pre pulled out from the reel box for extraction at the other end of the pipeline. The pre pulled lines should not be too many to avoid entanglement and encirclement of multiple lines on the site.
4. After the drawing process is completed, the redundant cables left at both ends shall be sorted and protected. When winding the wire, it shall follow the original rotation direction. The coil diameter shall not be too small. It shall be fixed on the trunking, ceiling or carton with wire card and marked.
5. When arranging, binding and placing cables, the redundant cables shall not be too long, the cables shall not be superimposed and stressed, the coils shall be wound according to the trend, and the fixed binding ropes shall not be tightened too tightly.
6. During the whole construction period, the construction shall be organized in strict accordance with the construction process. All types of work shall be organized according to the construction scheme and construction network plan. The construction tasks of this type of work shall be completed before the commencement of other subsequent types of work.
|Cat6 Ethernet Lan Cable|
|Conductor||23AWG ( 0.56mm)|
|Material||99.99% Pure copper/ CCA/CCS|
|Shield||UTP(Unshielded Twisted Pair)|
|Color||Blue or Customized|
|Meters||305m 1000ft per roll or customized|
|Sample||Free and freight collect|
|Keyword||Copper Cat6 Cable, Cat6 UTP Cable, Cat6 Cable 305m|
Contact Person: Mavis